As part of the Operations team and under supervision of the COO, you will:
- Participate in the establishment of engineering & maintenance processes.
- Pending appropriate experience, manage technical aspects such as:
- Aircraft Airworthiness Engineering,
- Line Maintenance,
- Station Engineer.
- Other tasks in the Operations department, as necessary and relevant.
- Knowledge of Thai aviation regulations is required
- Past experiences in turbo prop operations is required
- Experience with EASA & FAA regulations is a plus
- Experience with CESCOM & CAMP is a plus
- Thai national
- Speaks both Thai and English at business-level or native
- Showing initiative and being proactive
What we offer:
- Start as soon as possible
- Be a part of a small but fast-growing and exciting new venture with highly-motivated colleagues and world-class experts (both Thai and international)
- Growth potential in the company
- Flexibility, a great town office in Sukhumvit, and an energetic work environment
- Social security and net salaries