As part of the Operations team and under supervision of the COO, you will:
- Participate in the establishment of engineering & maintenance processes.
- Pending appropriate experience, manage technical aspects such as:
- Aircraft Airworthiness Engineering,
- Maintenance Planning,
- Line Maintenance,
- Station Engineer.
- Other tasks in the Operations department, as necessary and relevant.
- EASA Part 66 license B2/B1, or ICAO Type 2 AME license.
- CAAT and EASA or FAA C208 type rating endorsed on the license.
- Must have recent experience on C208 with certification records in the past 2 years with line and base maintenance.
- Knowledge of Thai aviation regulations is required
- Past experiences in turbo prop operations is required
- Experience with EASA & FAA regulations is a plus
- Experience with CESCOM & CAMP is a plus
- Thai national
- Speaks both Thai and English at business-level or native
- Showing initiative and being proactive
What we offer:
- Be a part of a small but fast-growing and exciting new venture with highly-motivated colleagues and world-class experts (both Thai and international)
- Growth potential in the company
- Flexibility, a great office in Sukhumvit (next to Nana BTS), and an energetic work environment