What you will do
- Assist the company’s executives in the day-to-day operations and tasks
- Be responsible for administrative tasks, such as organisation of meetings, note taking, accepting and forwarding calls, and other logistical components
- Coordinate between departments and between the executives and staff for efficient day-to-day operations
- Assist in recruitment and coordinate hiring processes
- Translate Thai-English [and vice versa] documents
- Help to address customers inquiries and questions, manage 1-2 staff
- Run errands out of the office as needed
- Work with staff on any other areas of the business, based on company’s need and personal skills and interest when capacity allow
- While organising and prioritising are required for this role, a positive attitude and service mindset are equally important. The Executive Assistant will often be the first contact point for internal parties.
- A Bachelor graduate in a relevant field (e.g. business, hospitality)
- Previous experience as executive assistant is a strong plus, including stakeholder management and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, executives, external partners, government
- Fluency in Thai and English. Other languages (e.g. Chinese) a plus.
- Be used to a multicultural and international environment, with proven prior experience in such a setting.
- Showing initiative and being proactive and detail-oriented
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, responsibility, time management, and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with efficiency and able to meet tight deadline, and positive attitude
- Must be flexible regarding the work hours: overtime may be required
What we offer
- Be a part of a small but fast-growing and exciting new venture with highly-motivated colleagues and world-class experts (both Thai and international)
- Growth potential in the company
- Flexibility, a great office in Sukhumvit, and an energetic work environment
- Social Security