What you will do
- Assist the company’s executives in the day-to-day operations and tasks
- Be responsible for administrative tasks, such as organisation of meetings, note taking, accepting and forwarding calls, and other logistical components
- Translate Thai-English [and vice versa] documents
- Address customers enquiries and questions, both on the phone and digitally (social media)
- Act as concierge and help customers book flights, hotels, and experiences
- Run errands out of the office as needed
- Work with staff on any other areas of the business, based on company’s need and personal skills and interest when capacity allow
- While organising and prioritising are required for this role, a positive attitude and service mindset are equally important. The Executive Assistant will be the first contact point for internal and external parties.
- A Bachelor graduate in a relevant field (e.g. business, hospitality)
- Previous experience in customer service, guest relations and/or as executive assistant is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, executives, external partners, government
- Fluency in Thai and very good communication skills in English. Other languages (e.g. Chinese) a plus.
- Showing initiative and being proactive and detail-oriented
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, responsibility, time management, and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with efficiency and able to meet tight deadline, and positive attitude
- Must be flexible regarding the work hours: overtime may be required
What we offer
- Be a part of a small but fast-growing and exciting new venture with highly-motivated colleagues and world-class experts (both Thai and international)
- Growth potential in the company
- Flexibility, a great office in Sukhumvit, and an energetic work environment
- Social Security