This opportunity is for Thai nationals only.
- Overall responsibility of Accounting and Finance operations including GL, AR, AP and Capex
- Prepare Input vat & output report, special business tax, withholding tax report, PP30, PP36 and responsible for all tax submission to Revenue Department
- Coordinate with both local external auditor and Hong Kong accountant on other related tasks between the holding entity and local entities
- Record daily accounting transactions into the accounting system (Wave, Xero, Dext) accurately and verifying accuracy of data and paperwork
- Prepare monthly reports based on accounting standards, managerial and financial reports.
- Assist in supporting and reconciling the year-end financial reporting by external local auditors.
- Analyse and evaluate appropriate accounting treatments of income and expenses, assets and liabilities, related to services, as well as product import/export and trade
- Work closely with the finance team and coordinate with different departments on various accounting issues.
- Must be a graduate in accounting or any accounting-oriented degree; preferred Chartered/Certified Accountant
- At least 3 years of related work experience, audit experience will be of advantage
- Thai nationality, with fluency in Thai – strong preference and good communication skills in English
- Ideal: experience with doing online accounting, using an online accounting platform such as Wave or Xero
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, responsibility, time management, and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with efficiency and able to meet tight deadline
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS. Advantage if direct familiarity with TFRS and HKFRS
What we offer
- Be a part of a small but fast-growing and exciting new venture with highly-motivated colleagues and world-class experts (both Thai and international)
- Growth potential in the company
- Flexibility, a great office in Sukhumvit, and an energetic work environment