The watersport staff is responsible for running daily operations of Lampuga electric surfboards, including coordination between Jetboard Thailand office and the resort where you will be stationed at. You will also deliver engaging, safe and informative sessions for all guests while providing a professional and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic, watersport enthusiastic to join our Jetboard Thailand team.
This will initially be for 2-3 months, with a possibility to extend.
- Well presented with excellent service, professional, right attitude and maintain a pleasant environment with our brand image.
- Responsible for daily jetboard rental operations including the set-up at the beginning, maintaining cleanliness, and packing down the equipment to a safe storage at the end of the day.
- Coordinate and communicate between Jetboard Thailand office and the resort
- Manage Lampuga boards in full compliance with the Lampuga manual book
- Ensure highest standard and safety to all guests.
- Practice safe use of all equipments
- Be flexible and prepare to move between different resorts according to the operation needs of business and positive mindset in willing to assist others with different duties.
- Able to demonstrate, train and supervise the customers in the correct, safe and fun usage of Lampuga board.
- Manage and regularly monitor the condition of all equipments
- Handling correct payments directly to the resort and keeping track of daily rental hours in a shared document.
- Passion for water sports
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Must have the ability to work well both independently and as part of the team.
- Own laptop, ideally own a car or motorbike
- Based in Koh Samui – ideally west-side