What you will do
- Learn about innovative electric watercraft and related products, such as electric surfboards and electric boats, as well as aviation-related products such as pilot headsets
- Be a project manager of Jetboard Thailand and Siam Aero Services, working closely with colleagues and management. Both brands are part of the wider Siam Seaplane family.
- Coordinating with the manufacturers for pre-order, importation, maintenance, marketing, and sales
- Keep track of orders from local customers, help build a pre-sale and sale strategy and execution
- Attend events, such as yacht shows
- Find and manage local dealer relationships
- Meet with potential partners and customers, such as luxury waterfront resorts, watersports companies, high net worth individuals, etc.
- Opportunity to travel around the Bangkok area, Pattaya, Hua Hin, and possibly other beach locations such as Phuket, Samui, Phangan, etc.
- Provide assistance on administrative tasks, such as organisation of meetings, note taking, accepting and forwarding calls, office visits, site visits, and other logistical components
- Work on Siam Seaplane’s “Experiences by Siam Seaplane” campaigns, including with partners such as marinas, yacht charters, skydiving, watersport rental companies and other exciting businesses
- Work with staff on any other areas of the business, based on company’s need and personal skills and interest when capacity allows
What you need to have
- Currently study, or recently graduated, from marketing-related or similar Bachelor or Master program
- Being excited about fun experiences, watersports, hospitality, aviation & providing only the best services to guests
- Showing initiative and being pro-active, detail-oriented, ideally be good with numbers
- Good communication skills in English and fluency in Thai. Chinese a plus.
- Polite, professional and positive attitude
- Own laptop
- Thai nationality or foreigners with appropriate visa (for internships we do not provide visa support and work permits for foreigners)
- Driver’s license. Ideally own a car to be able to travel around (e.g. Hua Hin, Bangkok, Pattaya)
What we offer
- Be a part of a small but fast-growing and exciting new venture with highly-motivated colleagues and world-class experts (both Thai and international)
- Initial 6 months full-time term, with the possibility to extend
- Growth potential in the company
- Flexibility, a great office in Sukhumvit (next to Nana BTS), and an energetic work environment
- Good commission for every product sold